Monday, July 9, 2018

Meet the LEC Staff


Aimee and Kalli on the train to Riga


Kalli and Aimee at the Latvian Song Festival in Riga


Team members at St Luke's last Thursday afternoon
(Aimee, Hank, John, Paul and Dennis)

Aimee with Grandpa, Dennis Neumann

My first Mission Trip to Latvia

Hi I'm Aimee Wisniewski, from Standish, MI, my grandfather Dennis Neumann from Alpena, MI encouraged me to come on this mission trip.  {Grandpa Dennis has been on numerous mission trips and was with St Luke's in 2015 This is my first mission trip as well as my first trip to Europe, my role was to be the Kindergarten/Entry Level Assistant with Kalli Wied .  Due to a health emergency in the family of Connie Gatlin, she was not able to come with the team.  I have been assigned the position of  Early Primary Teacher.  I am excited and also anxious at doing a good job with the students.  Please pray for me this week as well as the other teachers.

Kalli and I have become close friend in just a few days I guess spending 20 plus hours on airplanes, in airports and touring around foreign cities sure does draw people together.  I am so excited to be part of this group.  Thank you for your support in prayers and in finances for our trip as we bring the love of Jesus to the children here in Latvia.

Aimee Wisniewsk will return to Saginaw Valley State University in Saginaw, MI in the fall where she is pursuing a degree in Middle School Mathematics Education.  Aimee attends Bethlehem Lutheran in Standish, MI 

No comments:

Post a Comment