Thursday, July 4, 2019

LEC Team 2019 Team Introductions - Emma (8)

Latvia English Camp 2019 Team Member Introductions Emma

Emma
Emma is a first time member of a Mission Trip,  It is awesome to see young members of the congregation looking for avenues of service.  Emma will surely find this in Latvia.


Emma at the Packing Party

Emma's dad in Sloka last summer helping erect teaching tents with Martins, Sloka Church Council president as is Mike st St Luke's.  Emma's following in her parents' footsteps of service.  Emma's mom has been on a Honduras Mission trip.


1.    I attended middle school at Jackson Heights.  Emma will attend Oviedo High School beginning in August.


Emma and her mom, Cheryl

2.    My favorite subjects in school are science, especially biology, and math.

Communicating prior to departure from MCO

3.    In my free time I do musical theatre. In school I have been in chorus and drama since 4th grade. Some of my favorite shows I have been in has been “Tarzan”  and “Mary Poppins”. I often spend time volunteering in Nature Works at the Orlando science center. While I’m there I work with a variety of animals and help to educate the public through interactive programs. 


4.  Some of the places I have traveled to include: Montreal, Canada and Glacier National Park, Montana are just some of the most interesting places that I have visited.  Add Germany and Latvia to the list.


Helping do inventory at the Packing Party

5. I once went on a horse drawn sleigh ride, across a frozen lake in Minnesota, in the middle of winter. (Think -20* Fahrenheit)



Blog #8 7/4/19

No comments:

Post a Comment