Sunday, July 7, 2019

LEC Team 2019 Team Introductions - Liz Yates (15)

Latvia English Camp Team Introductions - Liz Yates


This will be my 2nd mission trip.  When I lived in Miami I belonged to St. Paul Lutheran church there and I participated in a mission trip to Madagascar.  It was a medical mission trip.  I mainly worked with the children teaching them proper hygiene and keeping healthy.  I also helped at the pharmacy.


I have been at St. Luke’s for 2 years since we moved from Miami.  We belonged to St. Paul for over 20 years.  We were involved with everything you can think of Sunday School, VBS, church board, and so on.



I am a teacher.  Currently working with 4th graders teaching Math and science.  I have taught for the last 12 years almost any grades from preschool to 4th grade.


Skills that I believe can help will be my teaching skills. my love for the Lord, and how flexible I can be.  It is a pleasure to go on this trip with you guys


.  I'm excited to get to know all of you better and continue to grow in my faith. 

Blog #15 7/7/19

No comments:

Post a Comment