Wednesday, July 3, 2019

LEC Team 2019 Team Introductions - Aimee W (3)

Latvia English Camp Team Introductions -

The team members were asked to reply to the following Questions. Over the next 13 days you will learn about all our Team members and we ask that you uphold them in your prayers each day.  We appreciate your support for the Team in praying for our efforts to share Jesus love in Latvia.


1. Have you been a mission trip before? Where did you go? If this is your first trip, do you have any concerns/ hopes?

 2. How long have you attended your home church? What are some activities you participate in there?

3. What is your school & major or working background?

  
4. What is one of your skills and abilities that will help make you a great addition to the team?

5. What is the most unusual or special thing you've ever done?

  - Aimee Wisniewski's replies to these questions.



I went on the LEC mission trip in July 2018. 

I have attended my home church, Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Standish, MI my whole life. Growing up in the church, I was active in Sunday School, VBS, Youth Group, and attended multiple youth gatherings. I currently help out with playing music during church services. 

I am a third year Elementary Education major with a content major in Mathematics at Saginaw Valley State University in Michigan. During the academic year, I work as a Peer Career Adviser in the Career Services Office at SVSU and during the summer I work as a Youth Development Professional at a local Boys and Girls Club. 

I have worked with children for almost three years and I have been on this trip before, so I am excited to join the team again this year.

The most special thing I have ever done is travel with a team of fellow Christians to share the Word of God with people half way around the world!

Blog #3 7/3/19

No comments:

Post a Comment