Thursday, July 4, 2019

LEC Team 2019 Team Introductions - Heidi Blank (7)

Latvia English Camp Team Introductions - Heidi Blank


Heidi Blank

Latvia 2019
1. Have you been a mission trip before? Where did you go? If this is your first trip, do you have any concerns/hopes?
- Yes, I have been to the St. Luke's mission trip to Honduras. I also have been to a few nationally when I was in the high school youth group.


2. . How long have you attended your home church? What are some activities you participate in there?
- I have attended Faith Lutheran in Eustis for 3 years. I am involved in the handbell choir, Sunday School teacher, and on the youth board.



3. What is your school & major or working background?
- I have been an LCMS teacher for seven years. I taught 5th and 3rd grade in Norfolk, NE and am teaching 3rd grade now in Eustis, FL. I attended Concordia - Nebraska in Seward, NE.


4. What is one of your skills and abilities that will help make you a great addition to the team?
- I am an extrovert and love meeting new people.



5. What is the most unusual or special thing you've ever done?
- The most unusual thing I have done is accepting a Call to teach in Nebraska. I did not know anybody there or how to live in such a cold climate. It was also my first year teaching and first time living alone.

Blog #6  7/4/19 revised 7/6/19

No comments:

Post a Comment